Thursday 21 January 2016

Its a New year and pull ups

Its 2016, and my body weight skyrocket due to all the drinking and eating and the celebrations but its time to pay it all back.

Met a a good friend of mine encouraged me to to include pull ups in one of my workouts.
So I went on and tried.
It was horrible
it was so tough and it felt impossible to lift yourself.



But this seemed interesting, my friend said he dropped from 86kg to 73 kg through consistent dieting and in cooperating pull ups and some TABATA based workouts as well.

So for today I was not doing pull ups, rather the workout was to pull yourself towards the bar and hold for at least 3-5 seconds and resting for one minute doing 3 reps for each set which consist of 3 sets.
even pulling myself and holding myself was an arduous task. but this was an important step to build strength to do pull ups.

Lets see how this goes, I always liked trying new workouts and this is the first time I am attempting to do pull ups based workouts.

Here are some great links I found for beginners to begin doing pull ups :

Pull ups for beginners 

Pull ups for total beginners


No comments:

Post a Comment